Friday, February 5, 2010

Fridays Final Thoughts 2-5-10

Fridays Final Thoughts

This Daddy's Blog

This installment of Fridays Final Thoughts are going to be the Super Bowl Edition

1. Colt's -5  against the Saint's - over/under 56.5 - I am picking the Colt's to cover the 5 and taking the over.
2. How much longer will we (the fans) have to suffer for the J.Timberlake/J.Jackson halftime show, when a mini-pixel of her breast showed? - I hope not too much longer because I am tired of seeing the stupid, worthless, non interesting halftime shows.  The Who? Come on the F-ing Who.  They havn't been around in years and no one cares.  Take a chance, shit it is all scripted anyways.  Shit I would rather see the cast of High School Musical or hell dare I say Hanna Montana.  Wanna make people watch it?  Lady Gag-Gag or Taylor Swift!!!
3. Who has the better looking cheerleaders?  I am going to say the Colt's.  For the simple fact that all of the Saint's cheerleaders are all probably drag queens.  Just sayin'
4. For the ladies - What team has the better looking players? - Really who gives a shit. I was just trying to be nice.
5. I dont care about Tim Tebow and his stupid f-ing commercial.  I dont care about any of the commercials really, I just want to watch the football game.  I can tell you that 50% of the people are gonna cry about the commercials and the other 50%  wont.
6. My worst Super Bowl experience was when my wonderful wife invited a couple and their little son over and all the husband did during the WHOLE ENTIRE F-ING game was TALK.  I like to talk, as a matter of fact I probably talk too much, but gimme a f-ing break.  The Super Bowl is on and talk about the game or here and there.  Not to mention the couple gave the boy Dr. Pepper in his sippy cup.  The boy then proceeded to head butt my hard wood floors.
7. This is going to be my 2nd straight Super Bowl that I have not drank.  I used to think it was a big deal but no so much.  I have fun with T and the C's and I can par-tay without the booze.

Have a fun and safe Super Bowl Sunday
Colt's 37 - Saint's 31 in OT
Peyton Manning MVP with 4 Td passes
Reggie Wayne 2 Td's
Dallas Clark 1 Td
Peirre Garcon 1 Td

Tracy February 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM   Reply to

I pick Saints because of the hotter guys.

This Daddy February 5, 2010 at 11:34 AM   Reply to

Ok and lets see how much you know dear. Just who do you think is hot on the Aint's

Jessica Bodley Farrell February 5, 2010 at 12:15 PM   Reply to

Well, The saints Reggie Bush because of Kim Kardashian...haha! That was just for you Scott!

Lolidots February 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM   Reply to

I know this will make you seethe with anger but, the HOTTEST guy isn't in the bowl because the Vikings lost! Oh, how I love me some Brett!

But, Mr. Manning and his cuteness will prevail and I pick the Colts to win!

I agree that people need to unwad their panties and get over Janet's bubbie mishap.

This Daddy February 5, 2010 at 3:12 PM   Reply to

Robin, I am willing to forget that you even said that guys name on my blog in that nature. He is only mentioned in disgust around here.

Really, I wonder how many people actually saw Janet's milimeter of ta-ta. People need to get over it.

The Pipster February 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM   Reply to

Have a fun SB Sunday too This Daddy! Lady Gag-Gag, LOL.

Debbie(singlemom;complicatedworld) February 5, 2010 at 5:45 PM   Reply to

I won't even be watching the superbowl! In fact i did not know who was playing!:) BUT I do now! HOWEVER, I read what you wrote about your wife and loved it! Before my husband left..I was a homeschool mom of three! Kudos to your wife!! its a great thing!

Tracy February 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM   Reply to

Reggie Bush is hot w/ or w/o Kim.

And the Colts didn't prevail. :)

Oh when the Saints come marching in.

This Daddy February 8, 2010 at 9:41 AM   Reply to

You are too funny, babe. Thanks for a great Super Bowl Weekend

Tracy February 8, 2010 at 10:17 AM   Reply to

Anytime. As long as you clean the house like you did this past weekend. :)