Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair today.......Gone tomorrow

When is it time to say goodbye?

My wife thinks Im HOT, SEXY, HANDSOME decent looking enough to keep around.  I helped make 4 of the best looking children on Earth.  She doesn't care.  I kind of care, but not enough to do anything about it.......YET.  I have gone through all kinds of looks from shaved bald, buzzed, short and even the boy band gel spike look.

I wear a hat most of the time because I am not a great one at having my hair look good.  I hate messing with it and T often says I spend more time in the bathroom than a woman.
See how the hair flips out of the side of the hat.  T loves that, and she also loves the facial hair.

T also loves the way my beautiful hair curls up in the back when I wear the hats.

But whoa. Wait a minute. What do we have here?  A big balding spot.  Uhh ohhh.
I have a problem with this, but only a small problem.  It is only a small problem because T says she doesnt even know its there because she can never see it.

I love having my hair short, but she loves it to be long enough to where I don't look like a redneck and she can pull on it and grab it and run her fingers through it.

So as of now I am keeping the hair. When it is time to say goodbye and cut it off I will be playing the old Boys 2 Men song
"It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday locks of hair"

Nikki B. March 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM   Reply to

ha! jake has the same thing. i always want him to grow his hair out, but, when he does, the bald spot...exactly like yours...is very noticable. so...he keeps it short...and has fun with his facial hair! the fu man is one of my personal faves!

Chrissy March 10, 2010 at 10:45 AM   Reply to

Your current length is ok, but if you ever feel the need to start a comb-over, please resist the urge! ;o)

The Mullins Life... March 10, 2010 at 10:54 AM   Reply to

Hey, you have more hair than brandon. His whole head is a bald spot but that's ok because I think he is HOT!!

Arizona Mamma March 10, 2010 at 11:01 AM   Reply to

Wise choice...always go with the wifey's wishes. Can't go wrong there.

mumsnotebook March 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM   Reply to

Orsen has the same problem... I love his curly hair and he loves to shave it. We've been married nearly 10 years and he's probably shaved it only 5 times...so I guess he's a smart man for letting me win :)

passion4pink March 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM   Reply to

geez!! good thing about hair it always grows back I suppooooose, huh?
My hubby drives me mad with his beard and mow combo,every now and again he says ' I'm gonna shave it all off!!' 'Ok' I say. Mind you I have only seen him once without his beard thing and that weren't pretty. So, you see by saying it like this, 'OK' , well he thinks I am 'OK' with him shaving it off. but really I AM SCARED #$%crazy that he will shave it. I LOVE my hubby and his beard combo thingy. It's actually one of my scariest dreams. hehe
Cheers
Vicki

loserville.population-you. March 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM   Reply to

Oh dear, my husband has that same spot. He too has gone through all the styles and is now working on a longer "do". Think Sawyer from Lost, except cleaner and only if I flat iron it for him. Other than that he has more curls than should be legal for a man.

So about the spot...do you think early intervention could have helped that? I only ask cause I noticed the spot a couple years ago and he thought I was making it up just to be mean. Um yeah, now it's undeniable. All I'm saying is I tried to help!