Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to my AWESOME wife

If getting through the birthday of C2 wasn't hard enough, I have to turn around and make sure everything is good to go for T's birthday today.  Back to Back!  I had to make sure that I got home from work and the kids and I get some things together for her.  The plan to have some gifts ready for her this morning with NO money being spent.  This is the type of woman I am married to, and trust me I am not complaining.

So a little background, last week as we lay in bed, I told her I had bought her something for her bday and she about flipped out. I thought she was going to try and hit me with the bedside table light.  It was funny, mostly because  I told her the present was for our "Pants Off Dance Off", yeah her words were "Return It"

I had an idea to get this for her

But I couldn't get the f-ing pic's to come out right.  So I had to get the help from a fellow dad blogger Doug @ Parenting Survival who took his time to help me out, well basically do it.  He did the pics emailed them to me and all I did was print them out and cut them and put them in the little frame slots.  Now that was the biggest pain in the ass but you know what, anything for my T.

Doug....Thanks for your help.

I also did this dvd slide show with pics of the kids and music to it and it did not come out as good as  I had hoped.

But, I still think she will like it.

I am going to make my World Famous, State Fair Award Winning, Blue Ribbon
good  Lasagna, that T loves, this weekend.

Happy Birthday to my T

I love you honey

Confessions From A Working Mom March 31, 2010 at 1:51 PM   Reply to

Awwww, how sweet! Happy birthday to T from me, too!

You asked about DH's bracket... as Duke goes, so goes his bracket. He wins $200 in MY work office pool (he's not allowed to bet at his job) if Duke wins on Saturday.

As for me... I didn't pick Duke because I've NEVER picked Duke. It's bad luck if I pick them. C'mon, you know I'm superstitious!

~Elizabeth

Eric March 31, 2010 at 2:21 PM   Reply to

It's funny how we're never satisfied with the creative gifts we give.

goofdad March 31, 2010 at 3:12 PM   Reply to

NP on the help. Any time, my friend!

And ... c'mon ... we all want to see the finished bracelet!

Glad T liked it!

Sonora March 31, 2010 at 3:16 PM   Reply to

I love the bracelet. How sweet of you to make presents for her. The thought and effort mean so much more than just going out and buying something. Happy Birthday to her!

Tracy March 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM   Reply to

I love my bracelet. Thank you Doug

And I think the movie was the best present you have ever gotten me. I love it!!!

And I love you.

Thank you all.

P.S. glad you didn't spend a dime :)

Helene March 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM   Reply to

Happy birthday to T!! I love the bracelet! And wow...you took the time to make a video for her? That's priceless!

The Pipster March 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM   Reply to

Happy Birthday to your T (totally awesome wife)! What a nice gift too AND you cook!? -Pippi

Diana March 31, 2010 at 8:28 PM   Reply to

Happy Birthday to T. Cute bracelet. :)

Nikki April 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM   Reply to

Happy Birthday T. Love the bracelet.
I know my birthday wishes are a litle late... I have alot of blog reading to catch up on... three weeks with very little internet, just about killed me!