Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sleep Pee'ing and Blue Balls

So much can happen when I take my sleeping 3 year old daughter to go pee.  Ok the story behind this, is that every night I still go get C3 and take her to pee usually around midnight.  I do this because if I don't she might have an accident.  It is not a problem, better to be safe than sorry, I have done it with the boys and now with her.

Well after what happened tonight, I thought I would do a quick post.  I went to get C3 carried her to the bathroom and I,  just like every night sit her on the toilet and hold her there in place so her little body doesn't fall in.  With her right hand she starts acting like she is eating and chewing.  She is sleep feeding herself and chewing and eating.  I started laughing, so much that I thought I was going to wake her up.  I kept it in, but that was too damn funny to not write about.

I have notice another thing that I brought up to T the other night.  When I take her to sleep pee, she always passes alot of gas while she is peeing.  So my little beauty is sleep peeing and pooting.  Just like her daddy.

The best...well it wasn't really the best for me but it was pretty funny.  Ok who am I kidding, this shit was not funny.  One night I picked her up out of bed to go sleep pee and she had one of those deep sleep moments where she was waving her arms and kicking her legs.  A sleep freak out.  She kicked me in the balls and it hurt so bad that I felt like she kicked them up to my throat.  I felt like a high school boy getting his first case of blue balls that is how bad it hurt.  Guys you understand.  Ladies you have no clue.  So now I carry her on my side and not from the front.  I could have saved my money on the vasectomy and just had C3 kick me over and over for free.

Well like I said, it is all worth it, better to be safe than sorry.

I am taking my ass to bed.  Oh yeah for all you out there that hate on my boy KOBE, he did it again tonight.  Carried the Lakers to a W over the Thunder.  And it is on to the next one

Eric May 1, 2010 at 7:28 AM   Reply to

I would do that with my daughter for a while after she was potty trained. now she goes by herself at night.

then she comes to lay in our bed and kicks ME in the junk.

Jessica May 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM   Reply to

That is too funny about the feeding herself thing! My daughter did the same thing the other night. She put her hand up to her mouth and started chewing and then she wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand like she always does. It amazes me the things they do in their sleep.

And thanks to our kicking 3 year old, my husband always sleeps with his back to me and her when she's in bed with us. He got tired of his boys being kicked too!!

S.I.F. May 2, 2010 at 3:06 AM   Reply to

Hahahahahahaha! Sleep peeing sounds like a really special time you two have, except when she's kicking you in the nuts.

My dad was making a bath for me when I was a kid, and he had me peeing on the toilet first. For some insane reason he decided to turn around from the tub real fast and yell "boo!" My little 3 year old self hurled herself off the toilet and broke her wrist.

Whatever you do, don't do THAT to C3! It's still embarrassing as hell to admit that I broke my wrist falling off the toilet.

dj kosmotronix May 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM   Reply to

Full-time dad, all three shifts. Good job man, good dads are rare. I got puked on last night, oh well.

I'll send a get-well card to your crotch. Sorry.

Semper fi,
-ML

FashionXcess- Handbag Blog March 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM   Reply to

Awee..that was too cute. Now that's a real man. I love stories about kids and the stuff they teach us. Great post.

Thank, Q March 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM   Reply to

LOL! Wow! Nothing worse than getting blasted in the package! Luckily, she was barefooted and not wearing church shoes or you may still be laying on her bedroom floor in pain. Funny post.

Lynn | TOAR March 21, 2011 at 5:45 AM   Reply to

I can not believe that she sleeps farts and pees at the same time. I can't even do that awake! Sorry about your balls :oX

Now Following by the way! Came from the blog tourney!

Return the love <3

Lori March 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM   Reply to

Sleep peeing...you crack me up!

I LOVE what you did with your blog. It totally rocks!