Tuesday, June 8, 2010

9 Things to be woken up for

(In my John McEnroe yelling voice)

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS

This past weekend we are driving home and T looks over at me and says

"You looked good the other night with your shorts on and no shirt"

See I was wearing some loose shorts and the top of my  briefs were showing

I basically looked like this
laying in the bed

Which led me to believe she wanted some

Pants Off - Dance Off

She knew that I knew that she wanted some

So she laughed and said

"Yeah, I looked over and you were sleeping"

Now I wasn't driving, so I couldn't slam the brakes but I did bring this conversation to a pause

I looked at her and said

"I was what?"  "You gotta wake me up"

That led to me telling T some new rules

THINGS I MUST BE WOKEN UP FOR

1. Kids are sick
2. You are sick (as in T)
3. House is on Fire
4. You and or kids are on fire
5. You are Pregnant - We have a real problem if you wake me for this one
6. Family is in Hospital (your Mom or my Parents)
7. Hear strange noises - depends on noise

And for the love of God

Wake me up for

8. PANTS OFF - DANCE OFF

or the

9. MORNING DO

Trust me, I will wake up for that!

What do you want to be woken up for?

GlowinGirl June 8, 2010 at 8:30 AM   Reply to

Hilarious! My husband says the same thing. I don't appreciate being woken up for anything, but He does. ;)

Lolidots June 8, 2010 at 10:44 AM   Reply to

0007 says the same thing but, I'm not so sure things would go well if I woke him in the middle of the night for ANY reason.

Chrissy June 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM   Reply to

I DO NOT want to be awakened for 8 or 9 under any circumstances! And the fact of the matter is, no one would have to wake me up for the others, because I am a mom and I have instincts! ;o) I would be the one waking up!

MollyinMinn June 8, 2010 at 1:16 PM   Reply to

Actually laughed out loud at this one. You're so funny.

S.I.F. June 8, 2010 at 10:59 PM   Reply to

Hahahaha!

Seeing as it's been far too long, I've got to admit that I wouldn't hate being woken up for the pants off - dance off myself right now!

Except that I live alone so that would probably mean someone had broken into my house and was going to kill me after, and... that wouldn't be cool.

I guess I'll go back to saying: don't wake me up, ever. I am a cranky morning person!

Sonora June 9, 2010 at 2:38 PM   Reply to

Hahaha! Love this post! I think these rules are probably applicable for most of the male gender. So funny!

alexis June 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM   Reply to

that's hilarious. my husband is the same way--he gets pissed if i don't wake him up for the uh, important stuff.

as for me, he knows not to wake me up. 'cause when he does, not only do the pants not come off, but he also gets a groin punch. i have needs, too, and since i am an insomniac, those needs involve sleeping.

Sarah June 10, 2010 at 2:38 AM   Reply to

I just saw your blog for the first time and I've gotta tell ya, this is by far THE funniest thing I have ever read. So thank you for the laugh!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud November 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM   Reply to

Hilarious! I had to click over to this post when I saw David Beckham's hotness in the related posts section of one of your posts. lol Thanks for the eye candy and for the helpful Wake a Man Up Chart. I'll be sure to implement it in my daily life. :P