Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gettin' Pee'd On and The Bachelorette

What's that saying?  Get on fore you get spit on?  I don't know, that is just what some of the wonderful people whose cars we are trying to repo tell me on the phone before they hang up on me.  That is probably one of the nicer things they say anyways.  Well due to last nights events I am going to change that little saying to "GET ON FORE YOU GET PEE'D ON"  That's right this morning I woke up at my regularly scheduled time to get ready for work and we had 2 extra kids in the bed.  C2, who sometimes makes his way to our bed was curled up in a ball at the end of the bed like a puppy and C3, my little princess was curled up next to me.

Sweating?  Yeah that happens because for some reason no matter how hot it is, I have to sleep with covers.  So I thought I was just sweating.  I reached to move the little princess and "OH Mutha-Fer"  "C3, go change your panties and go pee"  Yeah I got pee'd on.  Don't know when it happened, but I slept good last night and I don't even remember her climbing into bed.  I did the normal routine of having her sleep pee before I put her in her bed, but then since I didn't know she was in our bed, I missed the middle of the night sleep walking pee.  So maybe in her own crazy little way, C3 was telling me to...

GET ON FORE YOU GET PEE'D ON

On to the important part of our program
(not really)

And last night one of T and I's favorite tv shows was on.  The mindless tv show where you don't have to think, you just have to sit, watch, judge and laugh your ass off.
That's right, Monday night means Ali, The Bachelorette and her assortment of men.  Last night's show was a long time coming, because a she finally got rid of the crazy voiced Kasey.  Let's look back at some of Kasey's great quote's from the show.....

"Im here to shield and protect your heart" - Which means, Im here to stalk and lock you in my basement

"Im a Lover, A Giver, A Sharer" - Which means, Im crazy

"Im Kasey, Im a Dreamer and Im a Believer" - Which means, Im crazy

This guy was good for the show, only because he was the comic relief.

The best part was the damn tattoo, and when he show it to her in the frozen tundra of Iceland, out in the middle of no where.  She then dismissed him and left him out there in the middle of a frozen mountain in Iceland.  Oh well, you can tell by this next clip he did make it back safe and sound.
Well ok, that was really me doing my best Kasey

Ok and Chris N, the other wack job she kept around this long for some reason, Ali asked him what his guilty pleasure was and his answer after a moment of slient pause
"MEXICAN FOOD"

I still think that Roberto, Chris L, and Kirk are the favorites now that Frank is suppose to have the girlfriend and we find this out next week.  Craig the Lawyer is a dork and Ty the Cowboy, ummmm. Not good looking.

The Wrestler Justin, this guy is a loser too.  Sorry dude, your a wrestler, a fake.

Ok well, that was a fun night of tv.  Nothing I love more than having a good laugh with T over a mindless tv show.

Kat June 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM   Reply to

Hilarious. Good to see that my hubby isn't the only man that loves this as his guilty pleasure. I too could not believe Chris N. with the slight mullet. Mexican food, eh? Come on buddy. Step it up a bit. But I must say I am glad to see Kasey go. I was sick of needing to focus just to understand what the poor kid had to say.

Jamie @ www.bizogy.com June 22, 2010 at 10:57 AM   Reply to

Funny! I was enjoying the scene with Ali and Kasey far too much, I'm sure. I really wished we could have had subtitles to hear her thoughts. I'm sure she censored them to be kind on national television.

Mama Kat June 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM   Reply to

You really think Frank is the one with the girlfriend?? Really? I'm going with Justin on that one. He seems like the only moron stupid enough to try to get away with that.

Maranda June 22, 2010 at 7:29 PM   Reply to

Haha! I love that I don't have to actually watch The Bachelorette because you give these updates! Thanks dude!!

Sorry you got peed on. And don't worry...I always have to have covers on too. It's something about the weight??? I dunno.

Thanks for sharing! You are seriously my favorite new blog I've found!

Nikki June 23, 2010 at 12:05 AM   Reply to

Hahaha! Ors doesn't watch the bachelorette... I watch it and he just happens to be in the room ;)

Sorry you got peed on... a similar thing happened to me a few years ago, but I noticed the wetness straight away :)

Helene June 23, 2010 at 12:12 AM   Reply to

I can't even watch the Bachelorette anymore because I can't stand Ali. I had to take a peek on Reality Steve though to see what happens and yeah Frank is the one who goes running back to his girlfriend, claiming he's in love with her.

What's up with Kacey's voice? I did watch the first couple episodes and his voice just seems off. Your impression of him was rather creepy.

Sorry you got peed on...one of the downfalls of parenting!

Jenn June 23, 2010 at 6:35 AM   Reply to

Frank has an ex-girlfriend he goes running back to later in the season. Someone else has the girlfriends that you find out about on Monday. I don't really like Ali...I think she is just playing games and doesn't really like any of them. It is still addicting to watch though.

Found your blog through 'Honesty'...very good idea to have the 'Daddy's Prospective'!

Connie Weiss June 23, 2010 at 7:46 AM   Reply to

HA!! I just ruined my make-up crying/laughing at your video.

I bet his guilty pleasure is teddy bears! and I sure hope that's the last of Kasey....

0007 June 23, 2010 at 9:22 AM   Reply to

I do have a comment, but due to the network limitations here at the office, I'm going to reserve this slot to be edited tonight. If all goes according to my plans, I'll be having this edited tonight during my workout. I gotta see this video..by the way:
WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOWN IN THE PICS ON THE RIGHT>? We're all those other pictures really that old or have things just changed so much so fast? I hardly recognize you's guys...great looking bunch though

Ash June 25, 2010 at 1:02 AM   Reply to

Hilarious!!!

It was always so fun to watch Ali's facial expressions anytime Kasey spoke! I guess he was too busy guarding and protecting her heart to pick up on them.

I love it that you watch the Bachelorette!