Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ali The Bachelorette cries and so does Frank

The Bachelorette

This show has turned into a joke.

Ali is an over acting-under qualified actress with an annoying laugh and way too many fake tears to shed.

So the group is off to Tahiti.  Wait except Frank.  Frank is walking around the city of Chicago.  A large city that has thousands of cabs and buses and his dumb ass is walking all over the place.  And where is his stupid short, v neck tshirt and Chandler Bing look alike self going?  To his UGLY ex girlfriends place.  Now I am not into blondes and Ali is ok looking, but come on Frank(furter), Nicole is UGLY.  This shit was so over played.  Nicole saying "Frank, you complete me"  "Im sick without you"
Well Nicole America is sick WITH him. so take his sorry ass back and thank you for keeping him off of tv the next couple weeks.
Frank if you are going to Tahiti to break up with Ali, why are you taking more than 1 bag?

You get there and all you do is cry.  You cry and Ali cries.  You cry somemore and then she does too.  She throws her flippy floppy's and pouts off into the sunset until Chris comes over and strokes her ego.

Roberto, this dude is a classic ladies man.  This dude has Ali and she is putty in his hands.  A water swimming hole shaped as a heart?  Dude the fugliest man in American could get action in this location.  No lie.  And Ali, being carried around the water in his arms and then through the water to the Fantasy Suite.  Yeah,  I know what happened there.

Chris L., Can any guy play the shy guy deal more or better than him? NO.  Ali eats this shit up. She loves it. He plays it perfectly.  Not to sound like an asshole but all they do is talk about his family and she loves family and they get along good together. I think she know he is not in it just for exposure and action, but if he gets some action he wont turn it down.

Stay tuned for the Tell All, where guys act like bee-otches and cry over the woman they didnt get and the guys who @#%$ blocked them while getting turned down.

Brandy July 20, 2010 at 7:16 PM   Reply to

HAHAHA! I have never even watched one episode of the Bachelorette, but this makes me kind of interested, you know, just for curiosity's sake.

Heather July 20, 2010 at 8:37 PM   Reply to

I look forward to your weekly recap of the Bachelorette. I think you should hook up with reality steve. He has the inside scoop and you have the humor.

I agree that she is putty in Roberto's hands. That dude is a classic romantic. I know the end of all of this so I won't go any further with what I think will happen.

Jessica July 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM   Reply to

I also look forward to your weekly recap. I gave up on the Bachelor/Bachelorette for the past few seasons but I have found this one to be quite entertaining!

Glad I found your blog. I enjoy your posts!

S.I.F. July 21, 2010 at 1:47 AM   Reply to

I seriously live for your recaps.

And I hate this show more and more every season. Why do I keep watching?!? All I do anymore is yell at the TV!

Alicia W. July 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM   Reply to

Stopping by from Nikki's blog and I must say.. I became a follower of your blog as soon as I read this post! HILARIOUS!

Frank is a f'n idiot and a friend of mine told me she read a spoiler that Allie doesn't pick either guy in the end. WHAT?!?!? I have watched this damn show this long for her not to pick one.. oh hells no. :)

Alicia W. July 21, 2010 at 10:15 AM   Reply to

P.S My blog is private but email me your email address and I'll give you a super access pass to get in.

Heather July 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM   Reply to

So I finally watched the second half with Frank crying and all I could do was laugh! Is that bad? I really don't care if it is. He is a weirdo and I said that from the beginning.

Now Roberto, yummy!

Chrissy July 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM   Reply to

Turned into a joke? It's always been a joke.

:o)