Thursday, July 22, 2010

Show and Tell Thursday

Ok so Show and Tell Thursday.

Just going to put some pic's up and show them to you and tell you about them.

Being that I am a constant clown and goof off, and oh yeah I have some what of a dirty mind, it is no surprise to me that my C's will come up with some of the wildest shit to say.

T picked this baby cucumber from OUR garden last night.

So I am in the kitchen and C1 comes up to me and says

C1- Daddy this looks like a wee wee! (our penis verbage)

Me- (thinking-What the hell did you say?)

Me- (saying) What?

C1- Daddy, it looks like a wee wee!

Me- No it doesn't!

C1- Yes it does!

Me- NO IT DOESN'T

C1- Mommy said it does!

C1 leaves kitchen.

Me- Honey did you say anything to C1 about the cucumber looking like a wee wee?
T- NO!

Me- Uh...He says you did!

T- OH.  Maybe I said that to you on the phone and he heard me
Me- (laughing) Ok.

This is our house rabbit.

Not in our house, but around the house and he eats all of the stuff we feed him and comes back for more.

The kids named the Rabbit.....Stitch

This is the NASTY F-ing rash that is going to make my arm fall off of my body.  Today is day #9 of this thing and while all of you are out there thinking this is so small and not a big deal......

Go jump off a bridge.  It burns and is sore and I have not been able to wear deodorant or shave and man groom myself.  On a positive note T does say it is looking better and I have been using Neosporin, A&D Ointment, antinbacterial soaps and talc, I am not sure which is working so I use them all.

And on a side not, armpits stink up real fast when there is not a deodorant used on them.  So men, if you want action from your ladies, use the stuff.

I have given myself a new nickname while this disease takes over my body (yes I am a BIG PUSS)

I am know as

MR. FUNGUY

Erin July 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM   Reply to

Thanks for sharing the pics. The cucumber is funny, and I love that kind (we call them lemon cucs where i come from)? Is that right? And I am tempted to send you a pic of the nasty cuts from my surgery after you ever so nicely shared your gross armpit rash. Hope it goes away soon, for everyones sake :)

Lauren July 22, 2010 at 10:53 AM   Reply to

ha ha the cucumber is very funny!

Gretta July 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM   Reply to

Hey, I'm with C1, that cucumber does look like a weewee! And your arm rash is NASTY! The family rabbit is really cute. Maybe he will stick around long enough for Easter to come and you can get some cute pictures of him & the C's.

0007 July 22, 2010 at 2:24 PM   Reply to

You're putting too much shit on that rash to let it heal. If it never gets dry, its never going to go away...yea, underarm rashes really suck. The best thing for anything like this: ALOE VERA - straight from the plant. Its like magik..(and soothes at the same time). Aloe Vera plus natural sunlight will cure almost any skin problems faster than anything you can buy from 'the man.' So go to a garden center, buy a plant and get your not-so-manscaped arse outdoors. Lay out with your arm behind your head. Just watch how fast that crap goes away.

Nikki July 23, 2010 at 7:23 AM   Reply to

I work with a surgeon who recommends swimming in the surf and leaving wound open to dry out.

The cucumber does look like a weewee... funny :D

The rabbit is very cute.

Thanks for your lovely comments about Yana's costume... she did her play today and looked like a princess.

MollyinMinn July 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM   Reply to

Glad to hear the rash is clearing up. But even more glad to read the cucumber story. Cracked me up.