Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Packing My Shit

So we are leaving in a couple days to the place that I love to go to and hate to leave.
I feel just like a kid again when we go here.
T will tell you that I act like a child most of the time anyways,
so what better place for me to go to than

DISNEY WORLD

Before you can go on a trip you always have to pack!

And being that I am anal and I always go to the extreme on things, I figured I would start packing things on Sunday.
I deceided to get the medium size suitcase and put my things in it, instead of putting it in the bigger suitcase and then have T do everything over.

Suitcase = Check!
Ok, so said suitcase is laying on the floor.
The first thing I put in said suitcase is
The Beaters.  No trip is ever complete without the beaters.
You can wear them alone or under a shirt.  Gotta have em.
8 or 9 of them.

Plain White T's.  I don't care if the pic
is screwed up, thats how they went in the suitcase.
Stroll around the parks in these or
wear them under a shirt, doesn't matter.

Now I can't walk around in beater or plain t shirts everyday
so I packed about 8 or 9 regular shirts
Im looking at the suitcase at this point and thinking to myself
"Self, You are like butter, On a roll"

Now  I like to bare-ball it alot, what guy doesn't, but not at Disney, walking around
in the heat all day with ball sweat dripping down my legs, not happening
so the next item to pack were my
That's right baby, the Thongs!
Im just gonna let you wonder, but I packed about 10 and Im gonna need more
I can't walk around Disney with soaked ball catchers.

And being that it is going to be so hot
I have to wear the proper shorts
Yeah man.  I can stuff my junk in some of these and get arond the park.
The only problem is that T hates when I wear my short shorts, so
I will have to pack a few pairs of my
Regular shorts.
Damn, Im to sexy for my short shorts

I wonder what it would be like to walk around Magic Kingdom in flip flops?
F**K that, I am not wondering for too long.
Got the socks packed and
The shoes, I will end up taking 2 pairs of running shoes and
1 pair of flip flops

I can't go out and not have on a
Hat!!!!
I am taking 4 or 5 hats I think, yeah!!!!

I will add the bathroom stuff the night we leave.
That is always last.

So I think I might be all set.
Im sure I will throw in some extra shit before I load the van up, but that is to be expected.
I always overpack.

I will be wondering if I have missed anything?

KISS THE BABY

Chels August 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM   Reply to

I probably would've packed 3 times that much. I think I have a problem.

Have fun!

Erin August 24, 2010 at 9:55 AM   Reply to

Men have it so easy. Didn't you even consider matching? And I have noticed that you forgot bottoms. No shorts, pants, jeans? Just going to walk the park in your thong :)

Clarks N Idaho August 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM   Reply to

I Loooooove it!!! A man that plans ahead. I would love for my man to pack so many days in advance. My dude throw it all in the night before yelling do you know where my yada yada yada is...my response would be - "if you planned ahead it would of been washed, just deal with it" I hope you have a wonderful time at the Magic Kingdom where "Dream do come true"
PS: I might just buy my "Big Daddy" a couple of thoes thongs to get rid of the sweaty balls - teehee.

Tam August 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM   Reply to

You're hilarious! I particularly love the man capris. I'm glad you picked white because that way you can see the thong through them.

Elan August 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM   Reply to

ha, only you could make what you packed this enjoyable to read!

Amy O'Connor August 24, 2010 at 1:45 PM   Reply to

them short shorts sure are sexy. they'll go great with your thongs and flip flops.

0007 August 24, 2010 at 4:54 PM   Reply to

You can't call the post "Packing My Shit" and then show those kinds of undies...people are going to start to talk...yea, that means me!
I gotta say, I think I'd look pretty f'n awesome in either pair of those shorts.
And the hats? You won't need 'em. You all should have to wear mouse ears for the duration of the trip!

Lolidots August 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM   Reply to

I read the first sentence of this post and totally thought "They are coming to Texas!" Then I saw Disney World and the rest was just a let down.

Hope y'all have fun! But, not as much fun as you'd have coming to Texas!

Arizona Mamma August 24, 2010 at 11:40 PM   Reply to

I can't help but wonder over whether the banana hammock was a joke. Of course is was. Wasn't it?

S.I.F. August 25, 2010 at 1:55 AM   Reply to

OK, I'm going to need a picture of you in the man-pris with the thong poking out the back and the blogging T being rocked. Mmmm-K? Thanks.

Have so much fun in Disney dude!

Helene August 25, 2010 at 2:01 PM   Reply to

Eeeeewww, you totally lost me at dripping ball sweat...