Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This kids makes me feel good about myself

This boy, just like his brothers before him are MaMa's Boys.  I have no problem with that.  As T loves to put it "C4 is up my ass all day long"

But being the man that I am, I love it when my kids stroke my ego and make me feel good about myself, making me feel like I am the best dude around, father and all.

So on Saturday this boy over here to the left who is "always up his MaMa's Ass" decided to show his DaDa some love.

He started saying "DaDa" over and over and over again.  Usually it's "MaMa" but Saturday it was "DaDa"  So I took it upon myself to creat some self feel good phrases for him to finish.  I would ask the question and he would fill in the blanks with "DaDa" and a little laugh as well

So as soon as he knew what to do, it was on!

C4, Who am I?  DaDa
(we started easy)
Who is da man?  DaDa

Who do you love? DaDa

Who is the badest ass mofo around?  DaDa

Who loves your MaMa?  DaDa

Who is the coolest?  DaDa

Who has the biggest muscles?  DaDa

Who gives it to your MaMa good?  DaDa

Who does your MaMa give it good to?  DaDa

It was all going good until my better half decided to try it too

T - Who changes the shitty diapers the best?  DaDa

Wait, that isn't fair.  That question was not approved by me.  I do not change shitty diapers.

T really thought that was funny.

I DIDN'T!!!!

So in the end, C4 answered all the question right

except the diaper one.

zookeeperjess September 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM   Reply to

C4 is one cute little dude! You guys crack me up!

Clarks N Idaho September 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM   Reply to

Hi,
I'm glad you had a great vacation. I have added you to my blog don't ask how i did it but, it just worked. I have no real reason to have youon my blog but, was just looking on how to do something to it. I love reading your blog and hearing about your cute lil family. Love the fact that you tell it like it is and no so sweet sweet. Racing season is coming to an end but, we will now be racing ourlaw karts in the winter weathe. Looking to get some new Clark Motorsport shirts and hats and you are my first pick to give them to. Have a great day.

0007 September 14, 2010 at 2:05 PM   Reply to

DAng That boy has grown!
That's good stuff..."who gives it to your mama good?"...fruckin' classic man...you need to shoot that on video, to show him when he's older...he'll be really grossed out by then...that's awesome!

Lori September 14, 2010 at 4:36 PM   Reply to

I'm with T, that is really funny. :)

Maranda September 14, 2010 at 6:30 PM   Reply to

LMAO!!! Too cute! Kiss the baby!

Tam September 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM   Reply to

Hilarious! I'm vote for getting that on video too.

Helene September 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM   Reply to

Awwww, lil C4 is adorable!! You and T remind me so much of Tim and myself. I specifically remember doing something similar when Cole and Bella learned to say "Dada". I was all, "Who do you want to rock you to sleep tonight?"..."Dada". Awesome. See, Tim, they want YOU!!! His heart would melt everytime. Until he figured out that it was pretty much the only word they knew.

BTW, come check out tomorrow's post on my blog...I gave you a shout-out. Plus, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on the topic!

Nikki September 15, 2010 at 2:58 PM   Reply to

Hahaha... that's funny. Nice one T :)

Nikki B. September 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM   Reply to

i love love love when they're too young to get sexual innuendos!!!

too funny!