Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We have a bleeder......

I might as well be standing in the line at Wal-Mart with a box of Super Overnight Xtra Absorbents because I am in the middle if having my usual MAN PERIOD.  I am regular.  Probably way to regular.  On time every month, maybe more than once a month.

Now my current MAN PERIOD is over my weight.  I am having an issue with my weight and it is really fucking pissing me off and that is making me not happy with myself.  And T can tell something is wrong and that makes her think I am not happy.  It also makes her not want to talk to me cause she knows I am going to be a sulky, sorry pain in the ass.

The problem is that I know what I need to do, but I am just too fucking lazy to do anything about it.  I tell myself I am fat and need to lose weight but I  go home and don't do shit about it.  I don't get up early and do anything about it.  I blame it on no street lights so I cant run at night or early in the morning, I have the treadmill but don't get my ass on it.  So I keep making all the damn excuses and do nothing about it.

I have this guy I know 0007, who will probably comment on this and try to give me the good ol motivational speech but, I just have to fucking do something about it.  I have got to lose some weight.  I am just not happy with my body.  Now T, she is happy, shit she doesn't care, she is the great wife that loves me for me.  She is such a great wife that she has made me take salads for lunch, buys me fruit and yogurt for my smoothies I make at work, she is a positive force on me and the healthy part of me.  But she is so sick and tired of me always talking about being fat and not doing shit about it.

Bottom line is that I have to talk myself into doing something about my self hating issues.  Sitting on my ass at home is not helping.  I know once I get going I can keep the routine up.  I used to go to the gym early in the morning before work and that was awesome.  I loved it.  Made the day so much better.  I used to go running every night.  So I know I can do it, I just have to stop making excuses.

Besides I think T is tired of me using up bathroom cabinet space to store my tampons.  Time to pull the string and take the pad out and make a difference.  A difference that will make me feel better about myself.

KISS THE BABY.

0007 October 20, 2010 at 9:49 AM   Reply to

You're just a big fat, lazy, old man. You can't change that. Just eat a twinkie and go to bed! You can't do it. You're too weak.
And you better hope that T likes you how you are - cuz, surely you're not catching anyone else's eyes....run and tell that, homeboy!

0007 October 20, 2010 at 10:53 AM   Reply to

This was in my mailbox this morning - thought it was a sign that I should share.

This Daddy October 20, 2010 at 10:57 AM   Reply to

ok, fucker, (0007) you and your funny ass shit are gonna make me shit myself. You and T must be in some kind of shit together casue the first thing she sent to me this morning was the same link you just sent. clowns

A Daddy Blog October 20, 2010 at 4:19 PM   Reply to

Well, 0007's already taken the low road (and appropriately so) so I'll be nice. Mostly because I'm in exactly the same leaky self-loathing God I'm fat boat. My doctor (last week) during an annual physical popped a chart up on his computer that showed my weight since I got married. You can guess which way that line went. I have at least lost 20 pounds in the past 6 months, so I'm heading in the right direction. One thing that has helped me is something (I'm not kidding... get ready) called the cave man diet... well really the best and most recent book on it is "The Paleo Solution". I even took my book store link out of that so you won't think I'm just trying to make money. Check it out. It has helped. Oh... and get off your big fat ass and exercise. And remind me to do the same.

Paula & Skip October 20, 2010 at 4:44 PM   Reply to

No comment on your weight ;-))) Thanks for passing by my/our blog and leaving such a nice comment. You mentioned what T and you have in common with us. Much more then you think! My husband to be overcame his addiction 3 years ago. For love, sounds familar ;-)))) doesnt it

Lori October 21, 2010 at 2:47 PM   Reply to

And you have to be happy with yourself. You'll do something about it when 'you' are ready to. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to hear that T and the kids are off to a great school year. We are too. I've got 1 in MS and 2 in HS this year. HS is very different than K-8. It's awesome, just different, especially the accountability piece.

Maranda October 22, 2010 at 1:50 PM   Reply to

I used to complain all the time too. The response I got from The Hubble was this: If you want something bad enough, you'll do it. If you aren't willing to do something to change it...shut up.

Yup. Harsh. But I needed it. If you want it...get it. It's that simple.

Either that or accept your shortcomings. Good luck!

Quincy October 23, 2010 at 8:20 PM   Reply to

Dude, you and me both. I need to get my weight under control. I've exercised two days in a row, so that's a start. One day walking and one doing cardio from a DVD. Once you get a couple of weeks under your belt and see/feel a difference, you'll be encouraged.

It's the first couple of weeks that's hard. I've lost 100 lbs. before and like an idiot that spent all of his lottery winnings, I gained 65 of it back.

So, I know it can be done, it's all about the start. Good luck!