FRIDAYS FINAL THOUGHTS
My first FFT of the 011.
Lets get to it. Ready for some of the things that are on my mind?
If you said your not..then too bad, read anyways...
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you might pee,
But...You will enjoy
Twilight Movies..T and I watched all 3 of you and we liked you. And for the record I am Team Alice.
Note to self..When C3 is having snack..Avoid asking her how many! Because the other night as I was handing out strawberries she said "Can I have 6?" and all T and I heard was "Can I have Sex?"..No you may not, you can have 5.
C1 & C2..Not even a 2 week winter break can slow them down. They jumped right back into the homeschooling and kicked ass as usual.
T called me a Twitter Whore. And I liked it.
I am doing something this weekend that I have not done in several months. Im taking a shower. Ha, yeah. Im shaving my face clean. T hates it but I am starting fresh. Trust me by the time I blog again it will be back.
C4..Look, I like that you climb. I get it your outgoing. But seriously, do you have to climb on everything? And next time you want to battle me over a piece of chicken..Guess what my little 19 month old beast..I will share with you again. Love you
Ok so last night I make a stop at Babies R Us. A place I do not like going into cause you will never get out..Anywho, I find myself in a coupon conversation with a woman while I am on the phone with T and I have no clue so I put the woman on the phone with T. Then I find myself telling this woman whose baby is due in July that she needs to use cloth diapers. I almost told her she needed to breatfeed too.
Dear local gym..You broke my heart. You were trying to steal from me, so I had to take my sweat elsewhere. I have done my first 3 days and I am feeling good...sore but good. (And the gym has ESPN which I dont have at home)
Football time. In case you are new to this, I take football games and go over them and pick the games with the point spread.
(winners in blod)
NFL Wild Card Weekend
Indy(home)-3 vs. NY Jets - Man for some reason I just cant find it in me to go against Peyton at home. Colts cover.
New Orleans-10 @ Seattle - I hate the Aints. The PeeHawks suck. That being said, N.O. has no rb's left and Seattle has nothing to lose. PeeHawks cover the 10 and pull the HUGE upset
Philly(home)-2.5 vs. Green Bay - Going on a limb here and going to take Philly. They have a game changer in Vick. Nuff said
Baltimore-3 @Kansas City - Kansas City is a surprise and the Ravens have experience. Take the Ravens all day even in KC.
Just when you thought you have read enough
I havent done a 5QF in a while but since she used one of my questions I am going to make this post a bit longer for you today. Go to Mama M's Blog and do your own.
1. What is your current favorite book, and why? Book? Uhhh. Do magazines count? ESPN. I need to be reading the parenting books we have in the house. Why hell I need to
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? NO. I dont go at all. Sorry. If there is one thing that I am so scared of it is the dentist. From start to finish. F the dentist.
3. What is your worst memory from High School? Probably going to prom with a girl that I had no business going with and she left me and spent the whole night with someone else.
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? A good husband, good father, good friend, good son, and good person. And a funny s.o.b.
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? Yes sort of. I have to watch games a certain way. Gotta have my jersey and hat on. I stand alot during the games, only cause I pace back and fourth.
Told you, long post. But if you made it, then your awesome and just like me you are a bad azz blogger and blog reader. If your a daddy blogger then your even cooler.
Naught Little Stamp