Fridays Final Thoughts
Here we go. We are getting closer to Christmas and there is lots to do. Go here and there, and almost seems like everywhere. Wrap this and that and tape here and there and it gets to be so much. But, it is all for the kids. (Except that PS3)
Its been about 5 days and I am so happy as a dad to say that C1 is doing great with his new braces. If I had a picture I would post it. I know nothing about braces and how they work but T has said that over the past few days his teeth are already moving and that it a good thing. I know he didn't get the low pain tolerance from me, cause he is awesome, I would be laid up in bed crying (and playing my PS3).
C2, has become my book reader. At night HE loves to read to the family. I tried to read a Christmas Book the other night and he demanded to read it. I love that and even the other night C1 and C2 read Christmas books to me.
C3, has really embraced the Christmas Spirit, we put a radio in her room and she falls asleep listening to Christmas Music every night. She loves it. She is my little sweetheart.
C4, T went out to a friends last Friday night and I was stressing a little about getting C4 to sleep. Most of the time he has Ninny Juice when its bed time. Well I have NO Ninnys and NO Ninny Juice, so that was a no go there. Well after I got the kids in other kids in bed, I took him to our room and he got to watch one show of Dora (which he loves). After that I put it on the Oregon-Ucla game and he started saying football over and over. When I said football, he said "No-Dora-Boots". I said "No-football" and the back and forth was on from Football to Dora Boots. But I outsmarted him. "I love C4"---"No, I love Dadda" I won, even though we watched another Dora Boots.
T got home about 1am and I locked her ass out. On accident. I was asleep.
I got up to let her in.
Not sure what the plans are this weekend but I know there will be some
fun mixed in with a little bit of whatever else.
I'm linking up with MamaM of My Little Life aka 5 Crooked Halos for her
5 Q F (Five Question Friday)
Here we go.
1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Easy, the one that has left crumbs all over my face. T made a cookie with a Hershey Kiss in the middle that shit rocked.
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why? T and I love "Christmas Vacation"..Classic. I love watching "Polar Express" with the kids, keeps Santa real.
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it? I'm sure there have been some, they get so many that some don't get played with as much. But I'm sure there is always a gift that sits there and I look at it and say "WHY?"
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment? I'm going to say the storage room downstairs. No matter how many times I clean that thing out and rearrange it, it never stays clean. Garage is also that way, if that counts as a room.
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays? I think I drove from Florida to Indiana once when I lived with my Grandparents and my parents were stationed at the old Fort Ben Harrison?
KISS THE BABY