FRIDAYS FINAL THOUGHTS
Today I want to take a look and break down the anatomy of a family photo. We all have different ways of having our family pictures taken.
Here is a photo taken by a dear friend.
We are a good looking family. Happy kids and
T and I are smiling too.
This photo says a lot about us.
If you know us or about us, then you
know whats up just by looking at this picture.
Then you have this.
This is a family picture that was drawn by C1 the other night. He came into our room and took a minute to show us. We looked and I have to admit I was impressed. I love the details he puts into his drawings. After studying it for a few minutes I had to bring up some of the things I noticed...
1. I have no pants! I do this often but not usually when the kids are up.
2. I have only seven hairs! While I am losing my hair, I do have more than seven.
3. T and I are holding hands! No going to happen, she hates holding hands.
4. Mommy T has a bow on her dress! Does she even own a dress with a bow?
5. C1's shirts says "The Bigger the Better"! Who told him this and I was always told size didn't matter?
6. C1 is tall! But man, as tall as me?
7. He have the other C's shirts exactly correct! C2-soccer ball, C3-kitty cat, C4-I am 2.
8. 5 Hearts on each side of the top!
9. Leo our Cat is just as fat as Laila our dog! This is True.
10. Bearie! Bearie is always with us.
C1....Thanks for the pic. It is hanging on my wall in the office and I love it. But......
No Pants and Seven Hairs?????
Kiss the baby